Braswell Design+Build welcomes Robert Guynn to the Braswell firm as an architect and project manager. Robert joins the firm with more than 20 years of experience as a residential architect. He began working as a residential architect for U.S. military bases where he surveyed hundreds of homes. Robert also worked as an architect with the … Continue Reading »
Posts Categorized: Braswell Team
- A Colonial Times Inspired Garden in Old Town Alexandria
- Braswell Design+Build Welcomes Architect Robert Guynn
- A Labor of Love: Adaptive Reuse of Old Barns at Temple Hall Farm Park in Leesburg, Va.
- Fire Sprinkler: Historic Find on Virginia Eastern Shore
- Underground Ice House: Historic Finds in Old Town Alexandria