Our client had a vision for this beautiful fenced garden on a corner lot in Old Town Alexandria, with plants and walkways inspired by the American colonial period. The lot, adjacent to her historic residence, was once home to a 1920’s stucco-covered storefront with eight garage bays, which included a delicatessen and dry-cleaners. The process of building … Continue Reading »
Posts Categorized: Gardens
- A Colonial Times Inspired Garden in Old Town Alexandria
- Braswell Design+Build Welcomes Architect Robert Guynn
- A Labor of Love: Adaptive Reuse of Old Barns at Temple Hall Farm Park in Leesburg, Va.
- Fire Sprinkler: Historic Find on Virginia Eastern Shore
- Underground Ice House: Historic Finds in Old Town Alexandria