Emmanuel Episcopal Church
A complete interior and exterior historic renovation and addition transformed a house built in 1837 into this church’s parish house. The renovation included a new front porch, windows, doors and woodwork. A 7,000 SF rear addition to the home added a commercial kitchen, elevator, grand room, sprinkler system and parking lot.
Architect: Cole & Denny Incorporated
Size: 11,000 SF
Completed: November 2005