Completed in 2012, the Temple Hall Farm Park Agri-Educational Center was a labor of love in adapting historic and abandoned barns for a new life in public spaces. Two barns slated for demolition were carefully disassembled and rebuilt to make the Center’s main hall and exterior colonnade. The salvaged barn lumber for the main hall … Continue Reading »
Posts Categorized: Adaptive Reuse
- A Colonial Times Inspired Garden in Old Town Alexandria
- Braswell Design+Build Welcomes Architect Robert Guynn
- A Labor of Love: Adaptive Reuse of Old Barns at Temple Hall Farm Park in Leesburg, Va.
- Fire Sprinkler: Historic Find on Virginia Eastern Shore
- Underground Ice House: Historic Finds in Old Town Alexandria